The owners of this beautifully renovated 4-bedroom family home have decided to sell and let the new owners take advantage of everything this property has to offer. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on 3.7 acres of flat usable land, this large Colonial style home has been tastefully renovated and freshly painted both inside and out. The home offers polished timber flooring in the living areas and has 9-foot-high ceilings throughout. Wow! is just one of the words to describe this ultra-modern kitchen, with large Caesarstone island bench and benchtops, all new appliances, and a spacious walk-in pantry.
The 3-sided wrap around veranda overlooks the land that will accommodate all your animals. There are 2 paddocks currently accommodating a couple of horses, and a cow in the 3rd front paddock, and if you would like the thought of having farm fresh eggs for breakfast every morning there is a very impressive chicken and duck pen.
– Open plan living and kitchen with doors opening onto the rear veranda
– Ultra modern newly renovated kitchen with Caesarstone island bench and benchtops
– Spacious walk-in pantry
– New appliances including dishwasher and 900mm freestanding gas cooker
– Master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Separate living area off the master bedroom with access to the veranda
– 3 family bedrooms, all with built-in robes and fans
– Separate study/office
– Family bathroom with shower and bath
– Separate toilet
– Separate laundry with outside access
– Slow combustion fire and reverse-cycle air-con in the main living
– 6m x 9m Powered shed/workshop with one roller door
– 3m x 3m Garden shed on concrete slab
– 40,000 litres of water tank storage and trickle feed town water when required
– Solar hot water
– Fenced house yard for your pets
– 3 Paddocks, one at the front of the property housing a cow and two at the rear for
your horses, and all have access to water
– Stables plus day run
– Wash bay
– Chicken and duck pen that will put all others to shame!
If you would like to arrange a private inspection of this great property please give Mark or Debra a call to arrange a private inspection, or alternatively, we would love to see you at one of our advertised open homes.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.